IO process monitoring dependency for Laravel-Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
- provides a series of classes useful when working with long running IO operations
- includes the reusable
IOEventbroadcastable event class
- is already used in the Data Import and Data Export packages
- comes with Enums for the events, statuses and types
- provides an observer that can be used on models that perform IO operations
When wishing to broadcast IO events you need to:
- add the
HasIOStatuseson the desired model
- the model must implement the
AppServiceProvider, set the
IOObserverto observe the model
Whenever the model will be created, or updated, an event will be dispatched.
The Enso front end assets are designed to display the progress information available in the dispatched events.
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.