File manager dependency for Laravel Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
- provides a generic approach when working with files through using a
- package comes with a
HasFiletrait that can be added to models who work with files
- has utility classes for the upload, download, inline-opening and deletion of files
- on upload, performs validation of the file and checks the extension and the mime type
- handles the optimization and resize for the supported image file types
- for upload and deletion, the changes are committed only if the filesystem operation was successful
- works together with a
FileUploaderVueJS component that handles the selection of files and POSTs them to the specified route
- uses a policy to restrict access/changes to files that don't belong to the respective user
- provides a unified interface where you can view all the files you are working with, that you have access to, as well as search and filter them
- the types of files that are visible in the interfaces are configurable
- offers a configurable storage size limit
Configuration & Usage
Be sure to check out the full documentation for this package available at docs.laravel-enso.com
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.