User impersonation dependency for Laravel Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
- allows a user to impersonate another user, by using a middleware
- permits testing and debugging from the perspective of another user, without needing his credentials
- comes with its own controller and routes that permit starting and stopping the impersonation process
- uses the Permission Manager package in order to be able to verify permissions
- the access for the impersonation process is determined by the (admin) user's access to the impersonation routes.
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.