How-to video manager for Laravel Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
Allows you to add videos to your application, to show users how to perform a specific action, demonstrate a feature, present a process flow, etc. This is a complementary package to Tutorial Manager.
- easily upload media clips from your computer, setting a title and a description
- simple-to-use tag manager
- optionally add a caption/cover picture for each video
- optionally tag the clips and then filter them using the tags
- permissions dependent controls, where regular users can only view the videos.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=howToVideos-storage- the storage folder that holds the medial files that will be uploaded
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.