Create, update and delete authoring tracking dependency for Laravel.
This package can work independently of the Enso ecosystem.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
To install outside of Enso:
composer require laravel-enso/trackwho
- keeps track of the user that performed various actions on a record / model
- requires the presence of the proper model attributes / table columns
- once the structure is set up, by using the proper trait, the information is added automatically
- the trait works only when the user is authenticated, in order to avoid issues during tests or when using the cli/tinker
- provides a
TrackWhoresource that can be used within Enso
- In the Model where you want to track the creating, updating or deleting user, add
use CreatedBy, UpdatedBy, DeletedBy;
- Make sure that the model's table has the
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.