Log management dependency for Laravel Enso
- is a module meant for administrators which offers a streamlined interaction with the application logs
- permits viewing, downloading and clearing the logs for the application
- shows all log files inside the
- can display in-page the contents of the log file, up to certain file size limit, to avoid locking up the browser
- if the files get too large, only the download option is offered
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=log-assets- the VueJS components and pages
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-assets- a common alias for when wanting to update the assets, once a newer version is released, can be used with the
The Laravel Enso Core package comes with this package included.
If at first, when installing Enso , there are no logs inside the logs folder, nothing will be displayed on the log management page.
- Structure manager for the migrations