How-to video manager for Laravel Enso.
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
Allows you to add videos to your application, to show users how to perform a specific action, demonstrate a feature, present a process flow, etc. This is a complementary package to Tutorial Manager.
- easily upload media clips from your computer, setting a title and a description
- simple-to-use tag manager
- optionally add a caption/cover picture for each video
- optionally tag the clips and then filter them using the tags
- permissions dependent controls, where regular users can only view the videos.
The component is already included in the Enso install and should not require any additional installation steps.
- Core for middleware and user model
- File manager for handling files
- Helpers for utility classes
- Image Transformer for optimizing the media files
- Select for select functionality
- Structure manager for the migrations
- VueComponents for various VueJS components
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=howToVideos-storage- the storage folder that holds the medial files that will be uploaded
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=howToVideos-assets- the VueJS components
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-assets- a common alias for when wanting to update the assets, once a newer version is released, usually used with the
Even though the media files are filtered on upload using their mime-types, depending on the encoding and versions,
some files / file types might not work in all browsers / devices , as this is a limitation of the
video.js library. Experiment and find what works for you.