Main requirement & dependency aggregator for Laravel Enso.
- core users, roles, permissions structure
- project wide, middleware based, automatic logging of all user actions
- configurable, selective, model event based logging of CRUD (& custom) actions
- integrated avatar functionality with custom & automatic avatar generation
- beautiful charts generation support
- extensible, reusable file management core functionality with sharing capabilities
- powerful, template based form builder with out of the box support for most use cases and the option for the customization of any input
- model event based history tracking
- middleware based user impersonation support for testing & troubleshooting
- localisation & i18n support
- Laravel log management functionality & interface
- application menus management
- user email & push notifications
- IO operations progress monitoring for data import and export
- extensible, core people functionality
- integrated permissions management
- easy to use caching support
- user roles functionality with friendly interface for role configuration
- customizable, project wide search support
- template based CLI interface for the painless creation of the most needed file structures
- trait based, event driven user tracking for any model state change
- easy to use tutorial functionality for quick human operator training
- model event driven, out of the box versioning support
- aspect consistent ecosystem of front-end VueJS reusable components
- highly powerful, full search, customizable, template based, huge data-set capable, front-end back-end integrated data table functionality with support for the export of the entire result-set and a great many other features
- customizable, extensible, companies structure
- template based, validation capable, asynchronous capable xlsx data import functionality featuring support for big files (the number of rows is limited only by the xlsx format)
- customizable, extensible, generic addresses manager plugin
- polymorphic, notification integrated comments functionality
- customizable, extensible, companies structure
- template based, validation capable, xlsx data import functionality
- intuitive discussions module
- polymorphic, document upload and management functionality
- easy to use, searchable, taggable videos support
- core teams structure
Action Logger, Activity Log, Avatar Manager1, Charts, Companies, Data Export, Data Import, File Manager, Form Builder, Helpers, History Tracker, Impersonate, Localisation, Log Manager, Menu Manager, Notifications, People, Permission Manager, Rememberable, Role Manager, Searchable, Select, Structure Manager, TrackWho, Tutorial Manager, Versioning, Vue Components, VueDataTable,
1 In order to more efficiently handle images (optimize, resize, crop), these libraries require a few extra PHP plugins and libraries:
- php7.1-gd or php-imagick
On Linux, you may install them with:
sudo apt-get install pngquant gifsicle jpegoptim php7.1-gd
Under the hood
Rolemodel contains the
SupervisorIdconstants that determine who the administrator and supervisor roles are. Note that
Rolemodel is part of the RoleManager package but is mentioned here for quick reference
UserGroupmodel contains the
AdminGroupIdconstant that is used to determine which is the Administrator user group
Usermodel provides several helper methods for administrative related checks:
isAdmin()- a user is admin if it has the Admin role
isSupervisor()- a user is supervisor if it has the Supervisor role
belongsToAdminGroup()- if the user belongs to the Administrator user group
isPerson(Person $person)- checks if this user belongs to the $person argument
config.enso.auth.maxLoginAttempts configuration option lets you customize how many login attempts
the user may perform before he is given a time-out.
Once the user reaches the set number of login attempts, he must wait 60 seconds before he may try to login again.
Since the 2.15.2 release, Enso supports additional, password related, configuration options.
The default values are available on the
config.enso.auth.password configuration 'path'
config/enso/auth.php file) and local values can be set in your
These options are enforced via request validation each time the user sets or resets his password.
lifetime- the password lifetime in DAYS, default
0. If using the default value (0), this limitation is disabled and the password never expires.
If a password lifetime is set, beginning with the third day before the password expires, the user will be notified on login that he should update his password.
If the password is not updated in due time and it expires, the user will be denied access and upon the login attempt will be asked to update his password via the reset mechanism.
minLength- the minimum password length, default
minUpperCase- the minimum number of uppercase characters that the password must contain
minNumeric- the minimum number of numeric characters that must be included in the password
minSpecial- the minimum number of special characters required for the password. All non alphanumeric characters, including spaces, are considered special characters.
Please note that regardless of the above configuration, the user can not 'update' his password by re-using his current password.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-storage- the storage folder structure
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-assets- the assets folders, scss & js
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-config- the configuration files
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-preferences- the json preferences file
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-factories- the factories for the User and the UserGroup
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=core-seeders- the seeders for the User and the UserGroup
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-config- a common alias for when wanting to update the config, once a newer version is released
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-preferences- a common alias for when wanting to update the preferences, once a newer version is released
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-factories- a common alias for when wanting to update the factories, once a newer version is released
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-seeders- a common alias for when wanting to update the seeders, once a newer version is released
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-assets- a common alias for when wanting to update the scss & js assets, once a newer version is released (ran automatically with --force after every composer install)
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=enso-mail-assets- a common alias for when wanting to update the templates used for email
php artisan enso:clear-preferences- clears the preferences stored in the DB, useful when the preferences structure changes
php artisan enso:update-global- adds new global preferences keys for users
The Laravel Enso package comes with this package included.